How we’re supporting you during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We know this is an extremely difficult time for many of our customers and we want you to know that we’re here to help. We’ll get through this together. We have a range of measures available to help you with your home loan.
How we’re helping home owners
If customers have paid ahead on their home loan, they may be able to access the additional money paid using their available redraw. If customers are paying above their minimum contracted repayments, they may wish to lower their repayments.
- Redraw can be accessed easily online via StarNet or by contacting our Customer Care Team.
- Home loan payments can be adjusted to their minimum contracted repayment online via StarNet or by contacting our Customer Care Team.
Offering customers a repayment pause
If you require support with your home loan repayments you can contact the Customer Support Team on 1300 155 426 from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM (AEDT).
Please be advised the Customer Support Team is currently experiencing high demand and longer than usual response times.
How it works
- Eligible customers may, on a case by case basis, still be able to pause their payments. However, no repayment pause will be permitted to end later than 31 March 2021.
- Eligibility criteria apply to all Advantedge home loan customers financially affected by Coronavirus (owner occupiers and investors on either principal and interest or interest-only repayment schedules with either variable or fixed rate loans; not available for line-of-credit facilities).
- Before requesting a repayment pause, eligible customers can request to access their available redraw by transferring funds from their home loan in to their linked account. Accessing redraw on a loan account will increase the amount you owe on your loan. Please consider carefully the financial consequences of a redraw before you request a redraw.
- Access to redraw is not automatically available to customers who are currently on a repayment pause. Access to available funds via direct debit cards and processing of direct debits from the loan will be suspended during the repayment pause.
- If your access to redraw was switched off prior to the repayment pause, it will remain switched off during the repayment pause.
- If you had access to redraw prior to the repayment pause period, access to redraw may be available once your repayments recommence and your loan account is brought up to date and is in good order.
- After the repayment pause, any lump sum and/or additional repayments you make to your loan account will be applied to your loan account to bring it up to date and may not be available for redraw.
- If your loan is up to date at the time you obtain a repayment pause, your credit file with credit bodies (particularly in relation to your repayment history information) won’t be adversely affected by your repayment pause.
- If your home loan(s) are in arrears at the time of your request:
- you won’t be eligible for a repayment pause or a further repayment pause; but
- we may be able to give you other hardship support.
Your available redraw is adjusted throughout the life of your loan, based on changes to your repayment amount and frequency, your outstanding loan balance and your scheduled limit, to ensure you repay your loan by your contracted loan term. This adjustment may mean your available redraw at the end of the repayment pause is lower than the available funds in redraw prior to the repayment pause.
Regardless of your current position, you may request a repayment pause by contacting the Customer Support Team on 1300 155 426 from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM (AEDT) to discuss your options.
Frequently asked questions (PDF, 55KB)
Customer Care Team details
Our Melbourne-based Customer Care team continues to focus on providing support for our customers on the phone and online, when and where you need it.
If any customers are experiencing financial hardship and/or need further support, please contact the Customer Care team for help.
T: 1300 300 989 E: email@example.com
Monday to Friday from 8.00AM to 7.30PM (AEDT)
Need more information about COVID-19?
The government Coronavirus Health Information Line (1800 020 080) is operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for medical information on COVID-19.
You can visit the Australian government COVID-19 website for the latest information, or check-out the World Health Organisation for updates.
customers may be able to pause their home loan repayments for up to six months or ending no later than 31 March 2021, whichever is sooner.