How we’re supporting you during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We know this is an extremely difficult time for many of our customers and we want you to know that we’re here to help. We’ll get through this together. We have a range of measures available to help you with your home loan.
How we’re helping home owners
If customers have paid ahead on their home loan, they may be able to access the additional money paid using their available redraw. If customers are paying above their minimum contracted repayments, they may wish to lower their repayments.
- Redraw can be accessed easily online via StarNet or by contacting our Customer Care Team.
- Home loan payments can be adjusted to their minimum contracted repayment online via StarNet or by contacting our Customer Care Team.
Offering customers a repayment pause
- Customers can apply for a repayment pause via our online support form.
- If a repayment pause is not the right option for you, customers can contact the Customer Support Team on 1300 155 426 from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM (AEDT) or email Advantedge.email@example.com.
Please be advised that the Customer Support Team is currently experiencing high demand and longer than usual response times.
How it works
- Eligible customers may request a pause on their home loan repayments for up to six months, with a three-month checkpoint.
- Eligibility applies to all Advantedge home loan customers financially affected by Coronavirus (owner occupiers and investors on either principal and interest or interest-only repayment schedules with either variable or fixed rate loans; not available for line-of-credit facilities).
- Fixed rate expiry terms will not be affected by the repayment pause. Eligible customers should contact their broker or Advantedge Customer Care prior to rollover to discuss options available to them.
- Access to redraw will be revoked for customers during the repayment pause. Access to funds via direct debit cards and processing of direct debits into the loan will also be revoked. If eligible customers wish to access their available redraw funds, they may transfer these funds from their home loan into their savings or transaction account before requesting the repayment pause. Access to redraw is outlined above. All unused available redraw will continue to be accessible at the conclusion of the repayment pause.
- The repayment pause will not impact eligible home loan customers’ credit score and credit reports. All new lending requests after the repayment pause will need to meet lending criteria applicable at the time of such request.
Note that a repayment pause will not result in a change to a borrower’s contracted loan term. After a repayment pause, customers are required to bring their account up-to-date over the contracted loan term. This will result in monthly payments being adjusted to meet the contracted loan term and increased loan balance (i.e. repayments will be higher than current repayments and will incur additional interest over the life of the loan). Customers ahead on their repayments should consider whether redraw is a more suitable option.
Customer Care Team details
Our Melbourne-based Customer Care team continues to focus on providing support for our customers on the phone and online, when and where you need it.
If any customers are experiencing financial hardship and/or need further support, please contact the Customer Care team for help.
T: 1300 300 989 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday from 8.00AM to 7.30PM (AEDT)
Need more information about COVID-19?
The government Coronavirus Health Information Line (1800 020 080) is operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for medical information on COVID-19.
You can visit the Australian government COVID-19 website for the latest information, or check-out the World Health Organisation for updates.